The Semiosis that ate Scotland

If you think appearances are deceiving, then you are just easily deceived

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sleepless

Items consumed since last post:
One and a half bottles of white wine
2 shots of whiskey
6 mini vegetarian spring rolls with dipping sauce
half a mini tortilla
5 Lidl Dolcetti biscuits

The flat is clean! I mean really clean. I slaved over it all day and am now reaping the benefits. I've only left to sort out my filing cabinet and all the papers in my bag and that is IT for 2006. I've never seen my home so tidy. The cleaners won't have a hell of a lot to tidy up (ohhh but I'll find them things to do: change sheets, deep clean of bathroom, dusting all surfaces, etc..)
My friend Zoolander came over (hence reason for said cleaning... well, partially...) and we talked and drank and ate for over four hours. He's off back to Belgium on Sunday (sniff! that yet another one of my friends gone.... :( ... )
I woke up at 4:00 AM and can't sleep since. My stomach is off and head feels heavy but I did drink lots of water and am now drinking ice milk. I'm not hungry but I'm not sleepy either. This is a bit annoying because I would like to get some rest.