The Semiosis that ate Scotland

If you think appearances are deceiving, then you are just easily deceived

Monday, April 10, 2006

just a quick one

On my way to work, this is my second week. So far so good, but I am still in training. This is going to be an interesting six months, I say (six? seven? dunno yet when baby is due). It's 8:01 and I have fifteen minutes left to get out. The sky is an icy blue outside and temps hover just over freezing but I won't care, as long as it doesn't rain.
Husband is off to Amsterdam again. He'll be back late Wednesday night and then we fly off on Thursday night to Dublin for Easter, partying and shopping. Am looking forward to it. He may be off to Chicago and Sao Paolo next week for ten days or so and it might be very quiet in my flat. Will need to fill time in.
Don't have any special to report other than the weekend was like a good espresso, short, strong and sweet. Met up with Zoolander at the gym and then coffee on a sidewalk terrace. We sat in the afternoon sun and yakked away. And yesterday I met up with Mari downtown and caught up with the news. More news at 11 as they say.