freyja's world
the characters will come alive again... but with my newer, busier schedule it will be hard. will need to find the time to develop them further
In the meantime, daily life is all about perception. Substance matters less and style seems to influence how others feel about things and people. I find examples of this every day, in how people interact with each other at work, especially with gossip (gossip is all about perception and nothing about the truth of the matter), media (snarky articles on different 'types' of people and personalities - the Sunday Times style supplement is a prime example of polishing the veneer without seeing the shite beneath... There are so many facets.
I'm exhausted. I cam back from a very long Easter weekend in Dublin and bade my husband goodbye last night as he flew to Chicago today to be away from me for almost two weeks. I miss him already. He's due to touch down in about an hour but I'm too tired to stay awake so I'm going to sleep.
<< Home