From : husband@hotmail.com>
Sent : 20 April 2006 13:09:35
To : wife@hotmail.com>
Subject : RE: terrifying dream RE: sorry for waking you
Hi Darling,
I'm sorry your dreams are troubled. I wish I was there to hold you.
I slept well last night, much more so than the previous. I have to pack quickly
now and checkout but I'll let you know when I'm in the other hotel and if it's
got internet access will email again.
love
Husband
x
----------------------------------------
> From:wife@hotmail.com
> To:husband@hotmail.com
> Subject: terrifying dream RE: sorry for waking you
> Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:27:35 +0000
>
>
> Hi
>
> Just woke up from a terrifying dream.
>
> I dreamt of an alternate reality. I dreamt about working back in Montreal, talking to people, being hired for a new job somewhere that required me to travel to California and a few other
places. It was a strange what-if scenario. The person I had speaking with was telling me what to expect about the job (I can't remember who it was). I spotted Lucy in the same open plan office. It was some sort of IT company that specialises in servers.. I kept seeing the acronym HVEC all over. I went over and talked with Lucy and chatted for awhile.
>
Meanwhile all the time this is happening, my brain flashes back and forward to a dark, smelly alley. There's a building at the end, presumably where I live, but everytime I walk down that alley I have to pass by a group of drunks, one of whom always makes a comment everytime I pass by. He's a scruffy, older black man in his 40s or 50s. The area looks grim, I don't know why I would choose to live there. In my dreams, I never get to see the inside of my flat, all I know is that I live on the top floor. The lock on the door to my building is broken so the door is always ajar and the staircase smells of urine.
>
> One time, while I am explaining to Lucy, the reasons to date or socialise with computer geeks, I walk down this alley again, same old drunk makes comments but this time my pity is gone and my senses are heightened. I get into the building and go up the stairs. By the time I reach the second landing I hear heavy footsteps and laboured breathing from downstairs. When I reach my door I fumble wildly for the keys, completely terrified, barely being able to see the keyhole in the door when I look down and see it's the keys to our flat and I'm holding the large key to our door.
>
> A key like that would never fit in any lock back home, remember?
>
I woke up with a chill, got up to get a glass of water, was going to text you but thought the better of it.
>
I haven't managed to get a full night's sleep these past two nights (wish I could sleep til 7!)
>
> Oh well.
>
Am sorry to hear that the Palmer House won't take you for the duration of the trip. Good luck with wherever you are staying. Let me know where it is and the phone number. Thanks.
>
> Take care, I miss and love you!
>
> And I am glad of this reality....
>
>
>
>
>
> >From:husband@hotmail.com
> >To: wife@hotmail.com
> >Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> >Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:11:27 +0000
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >I just got in after some complication when my room keys stopped working -
> >they are apparently a "little finicky" when near to credit cards, cell
> >phones or ipods. guess what I've got in my pockets?
> >
> >Going to head out again, just looking up places to go. The Howard Johnson
> >isn't a million miles away, I might walk past to see what it's like. I've a
> >huge case to carry tomorrow, that's the only flaw. I got the bus back from
> >the office today.
> >
> >love you,
> >Husband
> >x
> >
> >----------------------------------------
> > > From: wife@hotmail.com
> > > To: husband@hotmail.com
> > > Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> > > Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:57:15 +0000
> > >
> > > Wow, very nice! Very impressive... I miss skyscrapers!
> > >
> > > Am just back from swim/socialising with Zoolander and Marc. Going to eat
> >&
> > > watch West Wing (you knew it!). Met an Ontarian named William McMillan
> >who's
> > > from Kitchener-Waterloo but I forgive him because he's a Montreal
> >Canadiens
> > > fan. =)
> > >
> > > Miss you lots, love you more
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > >From: husband@hotmail.com
> > > >To: wife@hotmail.com
> > > >Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> > > >Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:44:18 +0000
> > > >
> > > >Hi,
> > > >
> > > >I'm about to have a bath and coffee, washing down a chewy granola bar I
> > > >bought for breakfast ;-)
> > > >
> > > >Here's where I'll be working today;
> > > >http://iconeon.blogspot.com/2005/04/540-west-madison.html
> > > >
> > > >love
> > > >Husband
> > > >
> > > >----------------------------------------
> > > > > From: wife@hotmail.com
> > > > > To: husband@hotmail.com
> > > > > Subject: sorry for waking you
> > > > > Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:20:30 +0000
> > > > >
> > > > > Hi bunnykitty
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Sorry for waking you. I just wanted to hear your voice. Took a look
> >at
> > > >the
> > > > > Chicago Palmer House site, what a nice hotel! I hope they extend
> >your
> > > >stay.
> > > > >
> > > > > It sounds silly and it's only been two nights but I miss you
> >already.
> > > >Take
> > > > > care of yourself and have a good time and a productive session. I
> >love
> > > >you
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
Sent : 20 April 2006 13:09:35
To : wife@hotmail.com>
Subject : RE: terrifying dream RE: sorry for waking you
Hi Darling,
I'm sorry your dreams are troubled. I wish I was there to hold you.
I slept well last night, much more so than the previous. I have to pack quickly
now and checkout but I'll let you know when I'm in the other hotel and if it's
got internet access will email again.
love
Husband
x
----------------------------------------
> From:wife@hotmail.com
> To:husband@hotmail.com
> Subject: terrifying dream RE: sorry for waking you
> Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:27:35 +0000
>
>
> Hi
>
> Just woke up from a terrifying dream.
>
> I dreamt of an alternate reality. I dreamt about working back in Montreal, talking to people, being hired for a new job somewhere that required me to travel to California and a few other
places. It was a strange what-if scenario. The person I had speaking with was telling me what to expect about the job (I can't remember who it was). I spotted Lucy in the same open plan office. It was some sort of IT company that specialises in servers.. I kept seeing the acronym HVEC all over. I went over and talked with Lucy and chatted for awhile.
>
Meanwhile all the time this is happening, my brain flashes back and forward to a dark, smelly alley. There's a building at the end, presumably where I live, but everytime I walk down that alley I have to pass by a group of drunks, one of whom always makes a comment everytime I pass by. He's a scruffy, older black man in his 40s or 50s. The area looks grim, I don't know why I would choose to live there. In my dreams, I never get to see the inside of my flat, all I know is that I live on the top floor. The lock on the door to my building is broken so the door is always ajar and the staircase smells of urine.
>
> One time, while I am explaining to Lucy, the reasons to date or socialise with computer geeks, I walk down this alley again, same old drunk makes comments but this time my pity is gone and my senses are heightened. I get into the building and go up the stairs. By the time I reach the second landing I hear heavy footsteps and laboured breathing from downstairs. When I reach my door I fumble wildly for the keys, completely terrified, barely being able to see the keyhole in the door when I look down and see it's the keys to our flat and I'm holding the large key to our door.
>
> A key like that would never fit in any lock back home, remember?
>
I woke up with a chill, got up to get a glass of water, was going to text you but thought the better of it.
>
I haven't managed to get a full night's sleep these past two nights (wish I could sleep til 7!)
>
> Oh well.
>
Am sorry to hear that the Palmer House won't take you for the duration of the trip. Good luck with wherever you are staying. Let me know where it is and the phone number. Thanks.
>
> Take care, I miss and love you!
>
> And I am glad of this reality....
>
>
>
>
>
> >From:husband@hotmail.com
> >To: wife@hotmail.com
> >Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> >Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:11:27 +0000
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >I just got in after some complication when my room keys stopped working -
> >they are apparently a "little finicky" when near to credit cards, cell
> >phones or ipods. guess what I've got in my pockets?
> >
> >Going to head out again, just looking up places to go. The Howard Johnson
> >isn't a million miles away, I might walk past to see what it's like. I've a
> >huge case to carry tomorrow, that's the only flaw. I got the bus back from
> >the office today.
> >
> >love you,
> >Husband
> >x
> >
> >----------------------------------------
> > > From: wife@hotmail.com
> > > To: husband@hotmail.com
> > > Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> > > Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:57:15 +0000
> > >
> > > Wow, very nice! Very impressive... I miss skyscrapers!
> > >
> > > Am just back from swim/socialising with Zoolander and Marc. Going to eat
> >&
> > > watch West Wing (you knew it!). Met an Ontarian named William McMillan
> >who's
> > > from Kitchener-Waterloo but I forgive him because he's a Montreal
> >Canadiens
> > > fan. =)
> > >
> > > Miss you lots, love you more
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > >From: husband@hotmail.com
> > > >To: wife@hotmail.com
> > > >Subject: RE: sorry for waking you
> > > >Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:44:18 +0000
> > > >
> > > >Hi,
> > > >
> > > >I'm about to have a bath and coffee, washing down a chewy granola bar I
> > > >bought for breakfast ;-)
> > > >
> > > >Here's where I'll be working today;
> > > >http://iconeon.blogspot.com/2005/04/540-west-madison.html
> > > >
> > > >love
> > > >Husband
> > > >
> > > >----------------------------------------
> > > > > From: wife@hotmail.com
> > > > > To: husband@hotmail.com
> > > > > Subject: sorry for waking you
> > > > > Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:20:30 +0000
> > > > >
> > > > > Hi bunnykitty
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Sorry for waking you. I just wanted to hear your voice. Took a look
> >at
> > > >the
> > > > > Chicago Palmer House site, what a nice hotel! I hope they extend
> >your
> > > >stay.
> > > > >
> > > > > It sounds silly and it's only been two nights but I miss you
> >already.
> > > >Take
> > > > > care of yourself and have a good time and a productive session. I
> >love
> > > >you
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
<< Home