The Semiosis that ate Scotland

If you think appearances are deceiving, then you are just easily deceived

Monday, April 10, 2006

and another one

Am wiped so I will make this positively telegramic.

They fired wee Rabbie today - I don't know why. The rumour mill is churning all sorts of reasons: lateness, US execs analyzing agent stats, etc. But it was not nice. Am now counting the weeks until when I leave (26 in total)... which isn't great since I only started last week.

Was on the phones this afternoon - eight or nine calls to Spain, one from France and one bizarre one from the Czech Republic. No matter how many times I tried to explain that I could not help the girl would not give up.

Went for a swim and then off to Hansel's for a very heavy pasta supper. Am home, in bed and ready to sleep. Goodnight..