Update on Health
Well, it's been two months since I've joined the gym and three months since I have started writing everything I eat down in the charts. I've had a handful of meetings with The Penguin and other nurses and I give up... the meetings, not the new health regime.
Well, I say "new health regime", what I really mean is just a gradual decrease in calorie-intake and increase in calorie-burning.
My body has manifested some rather interesting changes. For instance, one Sunday morning in bed I yelped.
"Whatsmattah?" bleared the Better Half.
"Husband, I think I have a tumour!"
"Shurrup! Where?"
"On my left buttock... here.. prod this... "
"You silly cow, that's no tumour... unless they come in matching pairs. Feel your other buttock, it's not a TU-MAH, it's MUSCLE."
I'll be damned. It has to be said, I have the most voluminous white ass in the West End and now, my pretties, it is sporting a matching set of muscles from all that swimming and skipping about the gym punching things.
Then another morning I was staring at my forearms. Something seemed not quite right. More solid. Oh God, I've developed fully-formed lesbian fuck muscles. My forearms are like iron now from swimming miles and miles of breaststroke at the crack of dawn.
But interestingly enough, and to my great chagrin, belly and second chin are STILL there. Most unpleasant.. will still have to take photos with the camera pointing down at me until this is resolved. I could also do with less pendulous breasts but Husband disagrees. Oh... to be able to go braless again and run run run without giving myself a black eye and boob friction.
Have re-booked an appointment with my old doctor at another clinic. He was very nice. Am hoping he can help. But NO pills, no drastic changes and no bloody BMI. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather work up to optimum health by the time I reach 40. That's 6 years, roughly a stone per year. Magic. I can do this. ;-)
<< Home