Pulling a sickie
I'm staying home today. I just realised that I have not had a single day to myself in weeks. All of my weekends have been taken up by exercise or shopping or running errands. And I have not had the house to myself during the day for ages... so I called in sick. I figure if it's a nice quiet day and my customers are mostly on hols and today would be an unproductive day at work anyway seeing as we are expected to shift desks, I'm going to leave the technicians and assorted help to break their own backs to move my computer and I'll stay home. Gastroenteritis, I'll say, natch... I could hardly move for going to the toilet every five minutes. Anyhow I deserve a nice break. And the others at work are pretty much bored shitless so I'm not imposing on anyone by being away.
<< Home