Fucking fucking BITCH QUEEN!
If you live in
This harpie had the gall to ask me to “stop calling and leaving threats” at the office. I find this laughable. I was so pissed at her nerve that when she said “I have a company to run…” I told her that “her company was rather inefficiently run at that” to which her witty fucking response was “oh bugger off” and hung up.
Needless to say, if my keys to my flat don’t show up, I WILL hire a solicitor to write her a lovely little letter. I am so pissed at having to deal with people who do not comprehend customer service, especially when you have to pay through the nerve for shoddy service.
So I left her yet another message at her office explaining to please post the keys asap and to not make any abusive calls on my mobile. Thank you and good day. Fucking witch, I hope her little firm goes out of business.
<< Home