The Semiosis that ate Scotland

If you think appearances are deceiving, then you are just easily deceived

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Je m'ennui!


Two nights ago I had a huge argument with my husband over the phone. I should explain that mon cher mari works 3-4 days per semaine au sud du pays. Any crises that come up have to be put off for Friday night.

My husband and I met on the internet, #phonesex to be frank. It was the more spicier aspects of his personality that attracted me and now, six years later, we are married.

So it is no surprise, really, that he chats to les filles on the net - same subjects (or similar). I feel left out of his Club des Naughty Internautes. But worse still, those filles are rather young and I worry about the strange direction his fetiches are taking.

So I had a massive row. And what do you think is going to happen after this?

Rien.