Edinburgh Rawks
I was sent at the last minute to a company event at the Museum of Scotland. The event showcased some of our company's better known products. It took place in Edinburgh. A nice, hot, sunny day - absolutely the last day in which you want to be seen wearing tights, uncomfortable heels and a suit jacket. Blech. So I hung around Edinburgh and came back to my newly tidied flat. A couple of weeks ago I put my foot down and demanded a cleaner to come and clean the flat. I'm so tired of arguing over stuff like housework. The place is tidy but not to my standards: they charged for 3 hours' work and I doubt they put in more than 2 solid hours. I will have a chat with the Housemaid tonight to tell her to COMPLETELY tidy/clean the place. That means ALL surfaces, taking out the rubbish AND windows. I'm a tough customer but damn it it has to be done.
Anyway, Edinburgh is a far nicer place than Glasgow.... but it's still Scotland. Gawd I want to get out of this shithole and move to a more civilised place... like Prague, Paris, Brussels or Dublin. I hate the Scottish. And they hate me. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.
<< Home